Translated Glossaries - ITIL Glossaries
Permitted use of content from the AXELOS Limited ITIL® Glossaries
You may reproduce part or all of the AXELOS ITIL® Glossaries free of charge provided your use is in accordance with the waiver terms which are detailed below:
Using information under the AXELOS Waiver Licence
Use of AXELOS copyright material expressly made under this waiver (the Material) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
AXELOS (the Licensor) grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Material subject to the conditions below.
This licence does not affect your freedom under fair dealing or fair use or any other copyright exceptions and limitations.
You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Material;
- adapt the Material;
- exploit the Material commercially for example, by combining it with other Material, or by including it in your own product or application.
You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Material by including the appropriate attribution statement, for example:
- "Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2011. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS"
Where there is insufficient space to allow for the full acknowledgement to be used, an abbreviated form may be used:
- "Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2011."
- acknowledge the trademarks of AXELOS by featuring the relevant trade mark acknowledgement statement on the Material as follows, but shall not incorporate any such trade marks into a business, service or product name or use the trade marks in the title or sub-title of any product in any media in a manner not consistent with honest commercial practices:
- "ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited"
- Ensure that you do not use the Material in a way that suggests any official status or endorsement of you or your use of the Material by AXELOS;
- Ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Material or its source;
- Endeavour to maintain a current version of the Material in Your Product;
- Not present out of date Material as being current;
- Ensure that your use of the Material does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
This licence does not cover the use of:
- Personal data in the Material;
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including: patents, trade marks and design rights.
The Material is licensed "as is" and AXELOS excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Material to the maximum extent permitted by law.
AXELOS is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Material and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. AXELOS does not guarantee the continued supply of the Material.
This licence is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which AXELOS has its principle place of business, unless otherwise specified by AXELOS.
In this licence, the terms below have the following meanings:
"Material" means the AXELOS ITIL® Glossaries as published on this website.
"AXELOS" means AXELOS Limited, Rosebery Court, St Andrew's Business Park, Norwich NR7 0HS.
"Licensor" means AXELOS who own the embodied intellectual property.
"You, Your" means the individual or organisation reproducing the Material and who is responsible for complying with the obligations.
"Product" means your product(s) or documents(s) which contain the Material.